Teachers are experiencing more difficulty in the classrooms with problem behaviors from some of their students. This has resulted in more frustration, increased time and energy focusing on the problem behaviors, and other students missing opportunities for learning.
The problem behaviors range from the following:
- Back-talk behavior
- Aggressive behavior
- Temper tantrums
- Hyper behavior
- Bad language
- Cooperation issues
- Rude behavior towards others
- Compliance issues
- Lack of motivation to complete work
Trainings offered for schools and day care programs to help teachers learn some basic behavior analytic techniques to assist in increasing students’ appropriate displays of behavior and to decrease problem behaviors.
Trainings consist of a 5-hour Saturday session for your school or day care program and consists of the following:
- Learn contributing factors to problem behaviors
- Learn positive reinforcement principles and how to apply them
- Learn consequences that can be applied within the classroom
- Have opportunities to talk about the behaviors that are more problematic in your setting and how to work through them
If your school or agency is interested, please contact 352-323-8872 for more information and pricing.